Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Gets Super Stainless Steel

film tick, the Sixth

It is Oscar week, as this should here like to be a bit heavy film. I love the Oscars . For years I have attended the Monday after a day off, stand in the middle of the night and follow the ceremony. This year, nothing will be as I am of the road on the slopes. And I've
first time in all the years a favorite - a film, and especially an actor who would cheer with me! My Oscar goes to Colin Firth. This is due to his outstanding performance as George VI in "The kings speech". It is a film about friendship, love, family, duty. And although the story is history, it is so lively and modern.

My rating: Must see, but ONLY in your original version (with German subtitles), the synchronization is horrible. I'll refuse to even here the German trailer. You might want to google it yourself. I press now views our fingers crossed for a rich Oscar-yield. You deserve it all: the Colin and Helen and Geoffrey. And the film and its makers.



Ah yes, seen with the husband. Yield: seven handkerchiefs and a durchgeheulte speech. This is excellent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment