Friday, February 25, 2011

Make Big Bird Costume

Brave, brave

Nelja want to know what you think of courage? And you were ever brave? Or even cocky?
I was naive on my part. But it's all gone well.




We were all very happy. We had our first apartment, Berlin-section, under the roof with the pigeons and with insight into the blackbird's nest in the oak tree in the yard. The child was 2 years old, the son of months 3.
It was a warm Sunday afternoon. I had a son on the changing table the bell rang at the door. The husband opened - I saw a Hispanic woman's voice - and then came to me. "Try going to the neighbor, is there anything with the child," he said. I thought of as a disease, coughing, sneezing, hiccups. She lived at the bottom and the girl was only slightly older than the son.
at the door waiting for me with a distraught mother said: "My child, my child, he is killing my child!" "Who?" "My man" These stairs as fast as I was never down, no fewer than five storeys old Berlin, so every 4m ceiling height. Below the apartment door was open. In the apartment, I heard the baby cry. So I rushed in. and a clearly intoxicated young man found with the baby in his hands. Take a deep breath, calm down, activate deep warm voice. "Hello, give me the little minute," I said. "But I'm the father," replied the. "I know." - Without any discussion, he has actually given the baby. Buy all the engines were with me back to full strength, U-turn and up the stairs, a door and get some air. Only then I began to tremble. The police came much later and after persuasion on our part to preserve, found that he had rioted in the home today and has given the father of the premises. With keys to the apartment rather a joke. The mother has with the Small then stayed with us - we had to supply all of a baby in the house - and ran the next day to her parents.


I do not judge now wants to here. acted correctly that was certainly not completely in the emotion, without any reason. Had a lot can happen. At the end of the matter still had a life-saving sense of his son. But that's a whole different story.

And now her courageous, daring, bold, brave, reckless ... Courage or arrogance? Write me your story or send me a link.

I leave for a week on a skiing holiday. So you have a bit Time to go in you. Created

0 comments:

Post a Comment