Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flowers To Go With Maroon Bridesmaid Dresses

film tick, the Fifth

I love the movies from the second row. Which are usually not at all secondary but usually quite wonderful. But they almost never are Hollywood, no blockbusters and never Mainstream. Sometimes it is difficult to find a cinema in which they run.
Yeah, I would live in Karlsruhe, possibly even in the southern city, I would have the super cinema right in his face. As it was, I must be a longer journey to be accepted. So far I've been disappointed before. After the shopping spree of the last free Wednesday there was a reward even cinema.



Very worthwhile - not just for women. Wonderful women and not for propaganda but very human and heartwarming. However far away from political kitsch and transfiguration. Only Bear in mind, we speak of the establishment by law of "equal pay for equal work and we talk of 1969.

0 comments:

Post a Comment