Jaha, I'm really late! Do you know knotweed? I mean really. That this is a creeper that can set several meters a year, and is used by impatient gardeners for planting of fully transparent fences or roofs, in theory, quite nice. Only, that grows really under all circumstances and excessive. Just like sometimes a bit too generous. Only chance to keep things under control, the annual waste. That should happen more appropriate way, when the shoots are anemic. So in late December / early January. Since there was snow and I had little desire to put the knot-free.
Yesterday I noticed a green glow on the fence now. Ok, the fence itself is also green, but not OF me Blinkert. Oh dear oh horror - it was a green sheet of knotweed. At second glance I discovered it in moderation.
As the dry weather came to me today just right. So I left everything and walked heavily armed with secateurs outside to put the fence to provide air for free and new shoots.
That was worth it properly! (I ask for applause.) And a few Crocus tips of the precious places I have discovered. They should bloom white with purple and blue stripes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment