Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dark Skin Puertorican Girks

Stupid days

Somehow it is now out there has not seemed to get light, all gray. All morning I was traveling for the sixth time I had the false documents in his pocket and had to improvise (went well, it is fortunately no longer a beginner), in the office waiting for me some logistical stumbling blocks that I out of the way and therefore had to leave the desk is empty, despite some long-drawn working half. Yeah, this is called whining at a high level! I wanted to stop sometimes.


Much worse is that my eyes tear and burn and a runny nose. And therefore wish I am right now to where this picture was taken. By the way very early in the morning when the summer sun was still low but even pleasantly warm.
And if you ask, why me so cuts down a bit cold like this: I'm never sick. Ill are always the others. Sunday and so I'm going to bed with colds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment