Friday, February 25, 2011

Humpty Dumpty Chips I Want Dill Pickle

first time - an attempt

page 100 weeks of Barbara scrap-impulse the Friday filler. I look at them every week and think to my part. I take hundreds of their time here as a reason for my being. I will certainly not join every week, but that from time to time one can divulge a few secrets - right?


first Actually, it would be nice again to run for one hour at sunshine over the dam .
second flowers in winter clothes are ridiculous.
third was last night I finally after weeks eating properly again .
fourth Summer is unfortunately so far away.
5 I could never be indifferent .
sixth There would be not only 20-minute quick cooking food, if I had a cook.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the return of the husband , tomorrow I have planned a trip in real mountains and Sunday I would be on the slopes!

And now I must finally make a few things ready for service, so that with the holidays really works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment