Thursday, February 10, 2011

Power Point Prsentationon Tablet Pc

late effects

If I previously had doubts, are now thoroughly dispelled: no plastic surgery for me!

An accident I had in the age of three times, drew some dental and orthodontic technical problems. I spent half my youth (felt) the dentist. Treatments were formerly also a little different than today. Sometime in my twenties then it was chic. Unfortunately hold crowns, etc. so limited and the shelf life of most had already passed some time clearly. In addition, let me speak a mishap last summer the fatal phrase: Then we do it now all in a train and correct. After looking at the latest estimate was clear why my dentist beamed like a Cheshire cat. Thanks to brave dentist visits in recent years and a supplementary everything is wonderful.
before yesterday: ugly teeth but smile
Preparations taken place, there was - what else - a few more surprises and complications. After all, last major battle was: six and a half hours on the chair, mouth and local anesthesia at all four corners - that is virtually everywhere. Yesterday everything was so bad. I was on a special edition and wonderful people cared about me. I also had to answer for anything - so pure relaxation.
The hangover was today. The lips are swollen, passed the nasolabial folds and facial expressions to my mouth is zero. I also have soreness in the jaw muscles and get your mouth not correctly (Hunger!). Fortunately, that should all the latest on Monday be gone. Does it, too, for two sessions (only short) I want to come.

And if all goes well, I'm from mid-March every Hollywood beauty with my smile beams real competition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment