So friends, the first week without cigarettes is done. My new life begins smoking so slow to be fun. In addition, to the physical changes so slowly a very good feeling begins - namely, pride!
I know I'm far from being over the hill, and I would not of course a long time described as Non smoking, but a start has at least made. Now it is time for a little time cashing ...
Non smoking must be rich
In the last week I saved about 45 €. Of that I have spent about 5 € for extra vegetables to nibble on what you have to always in range, will remain so for another 40 € savings.Before my project Smokefree have started I've made the money saved to put aside so it does not sanded in the normal monthly expenses. I can allow myself from time to time, small rewards of my former cigarette money.
is now, however, the question for which I haue the money this weekend on the head ... you should be doing something extraordinary, I would be happy until the next reward them and when sounds are of themselves, I think that is quite well.
Any ideas? I would appreciate any comments!
0 comments:
Post a Comment