are now almost 24 hours ago. As Non smoking I would say I'm still not, but I'm smoking before.
is particularly hard to me so far also do not like to give up my cigarettes - probably because of my remaining motivation - let's see how it looks tonight. Given that there is a bar visit with friends at - I better just stay strong ...
No smoking - a story of defeat
Like many other smokers, I have a moving-smoking Non smoking history behind me. At 17, I smoked my first cigarette and was then quickly arrived at a pack a day. Because my wallet was full at that time rather sparse, I developed quite rapidly to the dreaded schoolyard sponger.have with 19 for the first time then I stopped smoking - was just too expensive. Amazingly, I kept the even 9 months, but promptly started again when I am moved to study in a student dormitory.
student residences, especially 'party room you can call their own, are suitable for people with very little abstinence ambitions - this applies to tobacco, as well as alcohol.
available in the following years several very unsuccessful attempts to quit smoking at the wood - the smoke-free periods vary from a few hours to a maximum of five days.
Non smoking Reloaded
But now everything should be different!This time I will make it sure this time I have everything planned out with military precision.
First, I quit 10 reasons to smoke collected .
Why I want to be Non smoking?
- I want to live healthier.
- I do not stink.
- tomorrow I will no longer have ashtrays in the mouth.
- I want my money wisely.
- I will have to paint my apartment, not all couple of years.
- I will not stand in the cold.
- I want to enjoy eating out again.
- I will no longer be afraid of some change with you.
- I will taste better.
- I want to dispose freely of my time.
Also I have briefed all the still-smoking friends, I never offer me cigarettes and to punish non-compliance with, should I start to cigarettes beg.
providers as a last resort I was daily with vegetable sticks, beautifully carved in cigarette-shaped carrots, cucumber and turnip greens, to satisfy my need for haptic.
The plan is, now everything has to be only implemented exactly the way I want it. Well then Prost Mahlzeit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment