Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Frigoverre Lid Replacement

Are Non smoking too early riser? Day 6

is Slowly me all weird. For 6 days I am now smoke free and yesterday was the first day where I felt good. I have hardly thought about smoking and was simply a non-smoke .

And I got up this morning I volunteered at 5:30! I feel awake rested and full of energy, not to mention the half-way mouth feeling fresh! Non smoking sleep better?

The early bird catches the worm

And indeed it seems to be that Non smoking sleep better.
Naresh Punjabi by the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore showed in a study that the deep sleep phase at smokers herheblich shorter than that of nonsmokers . This is probably mainly from the stimulant effect of nicotine which prevents the beginning of sleep a restful deep sleep. If, in the course of the night to further restless sleep comes, this impact is on first onset of withdrawal symptoms.

When all these facts into account, can I go out seems to indicate that the nicotine passed so slowly from my body and my purely physical dependence also decreases!

Juhu! Now just have to join my psyche!

0 comments:

Post a Comment