Rainy day skiing
I am going in almost any weather skiing. Snow, fog, sun, cold, heat - no problem. But in the rain (yes, even above 500m) I step in the downhill strike. At some point, had him some day such a day in between. So we needed an alternative. Vorarlberg now borders on Lake Constance and from the summit was in clear weather to see this down well, so could not be so far away. Bregenz and Lindau us are known from summer days, so we made our way to Friedrichshafen.
If you are even near, You all really the Dornier Museum. Itself from the architecture, I was thrilled. (So much so that there is no photo.) A truly modern museum with an exciting presentation and a successful implementation of the theme "aircraft" in its temporal development to satellite technology. Fittingly, the house stands right next to the runway of the Airport Friedrichshafen - yes, there is the real. I was very impressed. Even more than the also remarkable Zeppelin Museum . This stands on the shores of Lake Constance.
From there it's only a few steps to the Aran Café. Highly recommended there are three kinds of bread with spread. Or the homemade ice cream. Or the house cake. All this in a minimalist, very modern ambience with an open fuel fireplace, leather stools, stone tables. There are insanely good coffee and dishes in the past also the sense of the house in, wines, oils, jams and BOOKS! on "food consumption". A location for all the senses so to speak. I have learned that it also in other cities are Aran cafes, but each will be different. I only know one thing, although in Koblenz, where Child2 lives even get their first Aran Hotel. If I have missed since what?
So all in all worth a visit. Since such a rain comes but sometimes just right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment