Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mount And Blade On A Mac

solidarity

Then I make my views on the implementation of the parole- exclamation of cgangie : There are many

loops. The red ribbon knows everybody. It stands for solidarity with HIV-infected individuals. The yellow is even less known, it symbolizes solidarity with soldiers in action. The white ribbon is for solidarity against male violence - of which derived the white ring (profit association to help crime victims and crime prevention eV).

For personal reasons, sometimes I wear the pink ribbon. Just out of solidarity, because I'm not directly affected themselves. What is that? The aim of the pink ribbon is to create awareness of the issue of breast cancer. And it is a sign of solidarity between affected and not affected.

here is my photo on solidarity:

And the other posts, as always, from now on parole evening Blog .

0 comments:

Post a Comment