film tick, the Fourth
Now and then I go to the movies. Usually in (changing) monitoring, sometimes alone. There are movie wardrobe. This is not so much at the cinema, and certainly not in the film - or at least, but only indirectly.
Most admissions recently introduces us to Bochum. Since there are two studio theaters with unorthodox programs. Depending on the game plan we'll go to the right or left, because the cinemas are located opposite each other and also at the Bermuda Triangle . Yes, you can "sink". The wardrobe is so the beer before the movie or the cocktail then adjusted.
quite different from mainstream cinema or blockbusters. The run here locally. The parking garage is located directly next to it. In the cinema itself, it is dark and I go in there quite bluntly and jogging pants. No, I'm not ashamed. Does not anyway. I get to the movie and then am back at home.
Last weekend was the husband and I in the "Black Swan". The requirement was for various reasons and I may tell you on another occasion times like this, why this is so.
This is mainstream and so on-site to have. Nevertheless, at least I had jeans on. "Oh," says the husband, "you've never done really smart. I go now into the goggle-box." Language and moved his new clog shoes at.
They're cozy and warm even in freezing temperatures outside fit. And since the heel firmly in the shoe, they are technically StVO even as closed shoes.
The film incidentally, is highly recommended. It's about self-destructive ambition and perfectionism. However, if you ballett expected, which is totally out of place.
0 comments:
Post a Comment