Monday, January 31, 2011

Effect Lecithin & Cider Vinegar

Yellow Blue Wonder

Actually, I like my photos pure. I cut away here and there, what and sharpness even after times or turn the contrast knob, but with filters and distortions I hold back. At least here in the blog.

There were times when there has been experimenting with all that was available. In one or the other blog you can see just "tiltshift" and "Catoonize" . Alice from Wonderland has now reminded me that we could try again textures. Some nice examples can be found on her blog . And so I am happy to accept your invitation and I have a gray fog soup into thin air.

you can see it myself sometimes. This is the original with the texture:


And that is the result.


here on the blog while I stay at Real photography. But every once in a small gimmick can treat yourself to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment