In tropical 28 degrees I was on Saturday evening at the SM in Lugano my 5000 debut. I was nervous all afternoon, not as long more ;-).
was at 20.10 then the start of the 05/12 rounds. The first km was a bit too fast for me, so I had to run from km 2 alone - had, however, my opponents always in sight and tried to maintain distance possible. So I ran a pretty steady race.
Most respect I had from the number of laps, because I was scared - that I'm mentally suddenly in a hole. This was not, however, a time and when I looked at the scoreboard, but because it was only 3 laps ;-)
I finished my race as 12.te with a time of 18.05.70 - unfortunately not a 17min time but I'm very happy for my first 5000, when you consider that there is so hot and windy in the second half was.
What was especially motivating to see so many runners are still remained and we have actively supported - thank you ;-)!
the Sunday I enjoyed it even with my friends in the Valle Verzasca ...
Conclusion:
tropical, hot, good atmosphere & A successful debut .... and for me the biggest challenge in the 5000m race - to mentally adjust to 12.5 rounds - if it works, they go by in a flash ....
Melina
0 comments:
Post a Comment