Friday, May 14, 2010

Images Of Nose Infection

*** In the moment when you are convinced of something, from that moment on, your dream will Wirklickheit ***


driveway Meeting 3000 Langenthal
A successful start to the season

The last week was anything but great in training. I felt tired and my groin induration was not much better - rather poor - but I took my first race in this track season in attack.

With a little special feeling I traveled to Langenthal, we've had that since 2006, never more of a 3000m out, my adductors gave me to think and to be honest I had to motivate me pretty - but after half an hour on the floor and my listening - I was again full of fighting spirit =)! and I was really looking forward to the race. The run started

excellent for me. I was pretty run after the other - but quickly sat forward from a small group of 3 and I led the second group, which is not helped much for the pace - except Smurf * thank you *. During the race I thought about not much - but just ran my pace and, with my goal in mind. The last lap I could really turn up again and it was a great finish with Lina - even though I lost it =)!

It was a great feeling at the finish - because I never had a crisis (which I had always been in 3) was able to do my run and have a new PB 10:08:41 * Cool * eifach .....=) =) =) ...

what more could you want to start the season? But this is only the beginning of the season ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment