"completely in the pants =) "
found at hot temperatures for the 47th Time that Susanne Meier Memorial in Basel.
Even though I'm still running almost no training for 1500m, I was looking forward to the Run (the weather was great, a little too hot =), but the main thing sunshine) and had the running-up to start a great feeling. =) The race started fast - I missed the start of something, but it was after the 1st Round, the action ... but after the 2nd Lap I had to say goodbye for a victory lap on the toilet ;-) incredible - something never happened to me in a car race * hihi *... Well bad luck.
Conclusion:
as fast as I've never had a race after it on the toilet or back home, for I am the same with the next car home and did another 5 * 200m - as atonement for today's "trip" to Basel ...
you soon
Melina =) =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment