Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gameshark For Yu Gi Oh Duel Academy

smokers have not really easy

On 23 September, I wrote the last time in this blog - and also had good reasons. I smoke again - for 3 months.

How it came to is to be to ask my (nonexistent) readers? It's simple: Cologne, going out, here's a beer as a cocktail, all smokers clubs - and hey presto I am sitting with infected cigarette at the table and think, "Well, tonight I smoke sometimes, tomorrow I'll stay it again!"

The next morning I wake up hungover etws and realize that I've probably bought a pack of cigarettes - and 5 are there still in there. I drag myself into the kitchen to make coffee and look at the cigarettes. Well, I think the 5 measly tip I can also smoke.

said and done, the evening again to the kiosk on the corner to buy new - I'm back smoking and zack smoke even more than ever before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment